On 4/7/2023 8:58 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Brian W wrote:

On 07 April 2023 at 00:44 Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

And Dave Brooks even managed to get a typo into his own name! The
finishing touch!

Har!

Mea Culpa - that typo is on me.  Dave is innocent!

I obviously hit an extra key during the copy/paste procedure.

I will fix :-)

I believe that Dave emits a "typographical/spelling-error field",
previously unknown to science, that causes these things to happen
whenever he is involved, no matter how remotely. There's a Nobel Prize
in it somewhere, I'm convinced.

Or perhaps an Ig-Nobel one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiA5lj5BLPY

--