I just found out that Nolan Hinshaw, aka the articulate mandible, passed away a
couple of weeks ago. He wasn't a frequent contributor to PDML, but was inclined
to pop in with some obscure info here and there. While he wasn't a close
friend, I've known him since about 1990 and when I found out that he used a
Pentax, I pointed hi m to PDML, because with his eclectic range of interests
and propensity for puns, I figured he'd fit in well.

His son posted a note on facebook, which includes a photo of him with a spotty,
that looks like it was taken when the camera was new:
https://www.facebook.com/swingingjaw/posts/6009315619194837

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret13est