It’s a cage but well hidden. The owner is an amazing craftsman. Built it from a
wreck of a C-code ‘’65. It’s a road racer and cruiser. 575 horsepower all
aluminum stroked  Dart 302. 365 cid, 575 horsepower, 5-speed Tremac, beautiful
aftermarket suspension. Owner says it handles like a go-kart. He just runs
track days. It’s the owner’s vision of an improved Shelby 350 GTR.

I will render a “before” with normal conversion but no haze filter when I have
time.

Paul