Raynox msn 505.
Yes I will mount it on my pentax macro. Step down ring is on its way from
china.. Maybe in time for the next pug. My pentax gear is collecting
dust...

Found it at a local flee market. Had to google to find the modelnumber.
Apparently an expensive raynox, 4 lens elements in 3 groups. I dont see the
usual out of focus CA.