on 60w .. Have some pie in Pietown for me.. a bit west of Array  ..  Last time I drove across  was 2001, going east  - I guess, because it was 2001 in NOvember  you couldn't get as close as you could back in the day.

so envious

ann

On 10/7/2023 4:04 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
I've been there & I'm planning to visit again AFTER the eclipse.

THEN - Hwy 60W to see the Very Large Array.

The biggest thing I have to do is NOT to pack in too many activities so that none of them get the attention they deserve.

On 10/6/2023 11:19 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Bosque del Apache NWR is south of Albuquerque  and is well worth the drive, Especially early in the morning of around sunset time.

Ken Waller

-----Original Message-----
From: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Oct 6, 2023 7:52 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: On the Road Again ...

I've made reservations. Confirmed reservations.

I intend to be in Albuquerque a week from Saturday (14 Oct)

... and this time I've ALREADY made sure I have the instructions in the glove box. Put a copy in there a few minutes ago.

After that? Maybe I should turn left or something ... I'm sure I can find SOMETHING out there worth taking a photo of.

Also, already double checking cameras, tripods, astro-tracker ... charging up batteries in advance, cleaning lenses ... made damn sure I have my filters.

Double checked what time the clinics at the VA open so I can stop by there on the way out of town &amp; get my flu shot and Covid booster.

On the road again,
Just can't wait to get on the road again,

--
Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur

www.avg.com
--