My boss just bought a couple of these for $30 each.

https://www.amazon.com/Helping-Soldering-Hand-Base-Microscope/dp/B0BBR46ZQ9

It's one of those handy things for holding things while you solder, or
whatever, with magnetic bases, plus it has and X-Y-rotate platform for macro
photography.  When it arrived, I noticed that the rotation platform is
arca-swiss, and of course all the connections are 1/4-20

I just ordered one for myself.  Yeah, it's cheap chinese quality, but still
looks worthwhile for when doing macro work, focus stacking etc.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret13est

--