On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 04:06:13PM -0500, John Sessoms wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 3:06 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
> >
> > If he puts music to the video, it should be Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the
> > Moon".
>
> I thought about that, but the cut "Eclipse" is only 2 minutes & 6 seconds,
> so it's not long enough ... and I don't have a license to use that music
> anyway.

Can't help you with the license issue, but it's possible that one of the
multiple variants I have of that track might be a somewhat longer version.
I doubt if any of them is long enough for the video, though.

I've been a Floyd fan ever since my University days some 50+ years ago.
I saw the Dark Side of the Moon tour (twice - once in Manchester at the
Free Trade Hall, and then again in Brighton). I've got the original album
(again, twice: the initial release, and I also have the Harvest half-speed
mastered version).  On CD I've got the original Harvest versions, another
one on the Capitol label, and yet another variant from Pink Floyd Records.
Then there's the version on their "Pulse" almbum, and finally there's the
remastered version on the Dark Side of the Moon Experience Edition.
[I've even got the SACD version, although I no longer have a SACD player]
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List