A pleasant gallery indeed. I like in particular all these exotic birds.

Henk

Op 2023-12-09 om 19:48 schreef Stanley Halpin:
Our recent trip to Cartagena included a half-day guided visit to the Colombian
National Aviary. I have never been a big fan of taking pictures in zoos (or
aviaries), it seems too easy and somewhat exploitive at the same time. But in
situations like this, where the birds are comfortable and well treated, it does
provide a chance to get views of these lovely creatures that might take a
life-time to see in the wild.

So, for your viewing pleasure, some birds along with a few flowers and iguanas
for variety…

Stan

https://photos.stanhalpin.com/p102505059
<https://photos.stanhalpin.com/p102505059>