They're all colorful and interesting but the piano keyboard, I think, is the most striking.

-p

On 2/5/2024 9:10 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
This link should work without begging for money:

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2024/January-2024/Fisheye-Fun

Sorry about that!

Rick

On Feb 5, 2024, at 9:32 PM, Rick Womer<rickpic...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I haven’t posted any pix since October. The drought is hereby over.

I’m taking a photography course at the Fleisher Art Memorial, and this weeks
assignment was to shoot something we’d photographed before, in a new way.

So I dusted off my fisheye lens.

https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/January-2024/Fisheye-Fun

Comments always appreciated.

Rick