Love 'em both!  Nice combo of the pix and blues guitar.

-p

On 3/18/2024 7:24 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
You guys who do facebook too know some of this..
a dear old friend of mine got back in touch with me recently.. and we have been burning up the phone lines  with talk talk talk . aside from just plain being fond of each other I love his guitar , singing and compositions and he loves my photos.. so across the three thousand miles between NYC and southern California we collaborated..  on my youtube channel - my found art series of photos and his original bluesy guitar (music from decades old work from his archives)  is here. I know some of you dig his kind of vibes...  here is the link to that one.  I did the video in Windoze movie maker and dropped in his track.. which is why it doesnt
end quite as neatly as a musician would finish it off..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ0IDmSd3_c&t=2s

This is the other one just finished is on his channel.  He's singing Kansas City Blues with a couple of guys he played with more recently and I sent him photos somewhat theme related .  The bass player was a good friend of his that passed away within the last couple of years.. (Sugah Bugah Pearse)  .   The 1st frame is a 1968 photo of mine from central park  NOT my friend Bob Zadman.. and the 4th frame is from my corkboard - that's me with the long hair and plaid skirt at a Christmas office party dancing with one of my computer spec writing colleagues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmJlrvRBkXs

hope you kids like these.

ann (in a very good place these days)

--