On 7/05/2024 7:34 am, Stan Halpin wrote:
I thought it was a fine (Small!) gallery. Like Ann, I had some issues trying to
relate to the theme, and I went a bit outside the bounds with my own
contribution. Looking at the contributions of others, I was reminded of images
I do have with a similar theme, but Still Life is just not embedded in my
vocabulary and I hadn’t considered those earlier. So I was very pleased to see
how others had interpreted the theme. I always learn something from the way
others See through their lens.

Stan

It's interesting that the usual concept of 'Still Life' involves inanimate objects, which may be still but are certainly not living.  Your submission fits the literal meaning of still life. :-)

Brian

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List