Hi gang

So my new iMac 24" is working reasonably well, and am happy with it so far,
M3 chip.

However I have two older external HDs that are about 6 or 7 years old and a
new external HD that is my new Time machine. My back us are labeled 7 and
7a, for the most part 7 does not show up at all anymore but 7a and time
machine do, but, when i let the machine g to sleep for a while and wake it
up, 7a does not appear and sometime Time machine does not appear in the
side bar.

I have to restart the machine.

OIm using a usb hub to usbC device and have tried directly connecting hd7a
and 7 but with little luck, after waking up 7a does not appear.
I also bought a new cable for the hD'ds.

Any thoughts, is my time machine drive showing up as more stable cause its
new??

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.