So, carrying on where I left off last night, a few more comments on shots
which caught my eye for whatever reason.

"Bedhog" by Simon King
Love the blanket and jumpsuit. And  yes, he is the cutest baby in the whole
world. (after mine, of course!)

"Another side of Amy" by Paul Stenquist
I liked Amy's other side better. It's actually a very good shot, but I
think she looks awkward. The position of her hands make it look like she's
wondering if she's forgotten her house keys. I love her hair though. Lovely
texture.

"San Miguel" by Andre Langevin
Excellent portrait. He has a really impish smile. You seem to have captured
his character well.

"The unknown superhero" (called Michael?) by Paul Ewins
Hee hee, my favourite! Bag or not, I think he's a cracker!

"Rev Parker" by Jim Brooks
This is another of my favourites. The minister has quite an authoritative
stance, but yet looks approachable and benevolent. I don't think the scan
(or the compression) has done this shot justice.

"Henry" by Ann Sanfedele
I think he should have been called "Wiggy", myself!

"Signs of Affection" by Jerome Reyes
Great shot! Love the tight framing. Absolutely perfect. I don't reckon
they're being affectionate though. I think that the big one on the right
has just eaten a sticky bun and the little one on the left is trying to get
it off her.

"Loki" by wendy beard
Mr Farr commented that the focus was on the smile and the eyes were black
pits. Hmm, focus on the smile? Maybe. But is that a bad thing? This is all
about the dog, and the big smile IS the dog. I don't see the eyes as black
pits though. Could be a monitor brightness contrast thing. Loki had no eyes
on the photo that Blacks printed so perhaps I can see them cos I know
they're there? Anyway. I'd like comments from others please - colour,
contrast, brightness etc. whatever.

"Golden" by Ed Keeney
More coppery really, isn't (s)he. I'd have tried to get rid of as much of
the background as possible. Especially the white pipe.

"Mom and Child" by Ken Waller
Is it possible for prairie dogs to look guilty? These pair certainly do!
This is lovely. I wish I had the patience and talent to take photos like this

"Ugly" by Bill Owens
I'll agree there. It's pretty ugly. And the stuff on its beak - yuk! This
is miles too sharp, Bill. I think you should have used a soft filter or two....

Well, that's it for now.
Hey - it's nearly July. Two more days and I get a long weekend Whoopee!

Wendy

---
Wendy Beard
Ottawa, Canada