I will repeat my thanks - you did a great job.

Now, who's this?

http://groups.msn.com/APMembersGallery/reading.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&Pho
toID=6667

Just done the C-41 stuff, slides back Wednesday hopefully!

More here, including some big jobbies!!!

http://groups.msn.com/APMembersGallery/reading.msnw?Page=4

Nice to see you all.  Will scan the negs of the B&W stuff sometime
tomorrow and provide the incriminating evidence (including Cotty Jr's
handiwork!) unless some one pays me blackmail money to keep them under
wraps!!!