----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Lillja
Subject: Super Program Vibration - an Overblown Issue

> I really think this issue is vastly overblown. My own
semi-scientific observations have led me to believe that the
majority of the noise and vibration of a properly adjusted SP
happen on mirror return, not mirror up. It doesn't matter how
much noise or vibration (other than aesthetically) occurs on
mirror return as the shutter has long been closed.

Depends on if you want to use a Super Program with a long
Did your semi-scientific observations involve the actual
exposure of film?
William Robb