Folks, excuse me foisting these upon you, but I have decided that 3rd party
items, however stunning they might be, basically don't sell.

Thus I can exclusively offer the following, all at large reductions:
Kiron 28mm F2 PK £30 (Was £40)

Sigma 24mm F2.8 PKA Boxed with hood £55 (Was £75)

Vivitar 24-48mm F3.8 £60 (Was £95)

Sigma 28mm F2.8 Mini-wide PK £20 ((Was £29)

All are in at least excellent condition and come with a full complement of
f+r caps.

At this time I prefer payment by PayPal. Worldwide shipping will be at cost
(as it always is - in fact sometimes I diddle myself!). The dearest item to
ship will be the 24-48 weighing in at a hefty 578 grammes. This would cost £6
to send Special Delivery in the UK, £6 air/uninsured to Europe, and £10
air/uninsured to USA/Canada. Figure £1=US$1.60. Our usual 12 month guarantee
will be included.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter