I don't recall the scene in the movie, but is is a great place for
photographs, although it has been a bit overexposed in postcards, travel
brochures, and books on Ireland.  Cobh is a great place for photographs, if
you have the proper Pentax equipment. 8>).  There are colorful buildings
around the docks, a church on a cliff above the bay, ships, and interesting
museums.

Dan Scott wrote:

> Is the Cliff of Moher the location of "The Cliffs of Insanity" featuring
> in the movie, The Pincess Bride? If it is, that would afford some
> excellent photo opportunities.

> --

Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East  http://geocities.com/dmatyola/
Bridgewater, NJ 08807              (908)725-3322  fax: (908)707-0399