Over the years this list has always had 1 or 2 devils advocates that we
have had to deal with.  Can any of this lists old timers forget the
infamous "Who"? That wasn't you, Bruce, was it?  That's ok, it makes list
life interesting. If we don't like the message in the majority of Bruce's
threads, we still should consider them.  You can't be looking at Pentax
with rose colored glasses without taking into account the negative.  It
gives balance to our efforts.  Lord knows most of us have vented from time
to time about Pentax's baffling behavior in the SLR field.

DG