Subject: FS PENTAX 135mm f1.8
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:11:03 -0400
From: "Isaac Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
     This is one of the hardest regular production lenses to get a hold of,
not just in Pentax, but of any Japanese brand. It is infamous for its razor
sharp images and wonderful bokeh. Lens is in great shape, glass is perfect
with a few marks on the barrel. KEH would rate this as a VG+ lens (and we
all know how conservative they are!). These suckers always go for more than
$1100 on ebay, and if I don't get any nibbles, that is where this one is
going. Asking $975 plus shipping, will ship worldwide using UPS ONLY! I
accept Paypal, MO, or personal checks. Feel free to use Bidpay, but beware,
I will only ship once I get the MO in my hands... Check my ebay feedback
using my email address. Thanx

Isaac