I've been giving this alot of thought. I've shot 4-5 weddings in the last
couple of years, and I've been trying to come down to a conclusion as to how
I "like" to shoot weddings. My observations in regards to lenses are these;
1) I like to take candids, and 2) I don't like using flash during ceremonies
or receptions. So my kit for covering weddings is going to get spared down
to one body and the fa24/2, and the fa85/1.4. I'm going to use a 50 and/or a
35 (in case of space restraints) for doing formal group shots. Mostly
shooting Ilford HP5+, I love this film and push it to 3200 with great
results.

--
Nick Wright
http://www.wrightfoto.com/