I just completed a shoot for a client that involved about 20 shots. It
all had to be transparency film, so bracketing was essential. And it
wasn't practical to shoot everything with the 6x7, since you only get 10
exposures per roll and those tough angles are even tougher. I had to
shoot some things with flash fill. But I didn't want harsh lighting, so
I used a soft shoulder reflector with the flash. When I shot flash fill
with the 6x7, I had to set the flash on manual and use a flash meter,
since the flash sensor was facing the umbrella. When I shot with the
flash on 35mm with my LX, I had to remember to reset the flash to TTL.
Then I had a lot of shots that I wanted to do off the tripod with 6x7
and mirror lock up. And I had to count on the weather to cooperate. I
blew a couple of shots on my first outing and did one reshoot. For the
reshoot I made a list, and noted the changes in exposure and settings I
should consider. The final tally was 18 rolls of 120 and 4 rolls of
35mm. I'm very pleased with the results. The 6x7 is the big quality
super camera. But the LX is the life saver in the tough situations.
  In recent months I've been shooting almost all 6x7 for my hobby
photography, but on this job I discovered how valuable the LX can be
when you absolutely have to get they shot. Of course it could even be
easier with something like an MZ-S and late model flash. But that's not
part of my MO. At least not for now. What I want is a 67II. Just give me
that TTL in medium format, and I'll be happy as a pig in s#$&!
Paul Stenquist