On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Dan Scott wrote:
> > Something I'm not happy wiht is the awful bokeh I've seen thus far
> > from my
> > 645 A75/2.8
> Like what gfen? Examples, please.

Perhaps I don't know good bokeh, since I'm not sure if anyone is actually
capable of truly describing it, BUT...

My 75/2.8 makes evyerthing look so jarring and spotty, where as most of my
other lenses used (especially the 35 A50/1,4) give out such smooth,
perfectly blurred backfgrounds..

I'm not happy with the 75, at all. At least, not yet.

Tkane with the 645 A75/2.8.. a prime example of what I'm referring too..
this is about at minimum forcus distance, and wide open..

With the 35 A50/1.4, wide open at minimum focus distance.

With a Quantaray (!) 70-300/4-5.6. Its at 300, more or less minimum
distance, and again, its nice and smooth out of focus areas, but not quite
as extreme as the above.

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.