Simon,

If you agree, I'll be happy to open a "DIY" section in AOHC website
(www.aohc.it), starting it with your cable instructions and diagram. Another
cable switch was suggested years ago for the MZ-5, but I cannot remember the
author (still here?).

Also, if you agree, I'll be happy to publish the same information in next
January issue of Spotmatc magazine. This could also start a DYI section in
that magazine.

Cheers,

Dario Bonazza
http://www.dariobonazza.com