From: Steve Larson [mailto:stevenlarson@;adelphia.net]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 5:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Way OT (MPG video capture)

Hi All,
 Sorry for the "off topic", but I can`t seem to get a real answer from
anyone, and the PDML has some pretty smart cookies onboard.
 Anyone know if I can take a video camera tape and convert it to
an MPeg? Also, from that MPeg can you save a still photo from it?
Are there programs out there that can do these things?
Reply to stevenlarson@adelphia,net  so the list doesn`t get
clogged up.
Many thanks,
Steve Larson