Thanks to everyone who contributed input to the Domke bags question. I have put
the F-5X(B) on my shopping list. I have also concluded that the F-6 (Little bit
smaller bag) is too large for my needs, possibly even for the entire kit (zx-5n
w/ AA grip, 28-70/4, 50/1.7, tokina 20-35, tamron 75-300, and sunpak 444D).

I was actually able to pack this entire set-up quite compactly this weekend
(plus some film). The Lowepro Reporter 300 is more than roomy enough for this
set up, but also quite bulky. I was climbing throught the decks of the USS
Hornet Aircraft carrier museum yesterday and bulky didn't cut it.

My new question: Has anyone used the smaller version of the Reporter series
(100 & 200)? I believe David Brooks wrote something about this in the past?

Thanks,
Pat in SF