From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:moesg@;erols.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 November 2002 12:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DC PDML Outing #4 (was RE: Filter/Hood question about 100mm
macro)

Wendy and I had a good time on Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised by
Kennerly's work, I guess since he was a Photo Journalist covering politics I
didn't have high expectations, fortunately most of the photographs were not
from his profession.  He also reinforced my perception that LA is probably a
great place to photograph.  Wendy and I enjoyed meeting Mark as well.  It
was also funny running into Christian at Ace the next day.

Geoff