As promised here are some pictures of the periscope which I have taken
tonight (in addition to the ones of the case type plate which I had
already)
The quality isn't too good, but any questions are welcome off-line
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Some of the pictures are with the mirror-prism extended up, some with
the same retracted. And you will see that the beautifully shaped
wooden handle is attached on some of the pics, and not in others.
One picture ( _0 ) shows the inside wooden and lined compartments of
the metal case: one for the actual scope and one for the handle.

You will find the pictures here:

http://home.hccnet.nl/frank.van.lindert/Frank/pictures/Periscope/periscope_0.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/frank.van.lindert/Frank/pictures/Periscope/periscope_1.jpg
http://home.hccnet.nl/frank.van.lindert/Frank/pictures/Periscope/periscope_2.jpg