On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Brad Dobo wrote:
> Who is in charge of the archives, so we (I) can have this post removed?

Best source is to start with Doug Brewer, who probably handles the
interaction with the archivers.

> I still feel like the biggest bonehead around *sigh*

This is so easy, I'll let it pass.. something tells me Wheatfield won't,
though.. ;)

Hey, everyone makes mistakes, I'm always afraid I'll end up CC'ing
something really wrong to a mailing list or newsgroup, someday.

And, I'm sure, someday I will.

> And thanks again to all those who alerted me, it is appreciated.

At least you got it taken care of before it went too long.

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.