As I wrote in a previous message, I recently picked up the new Pentax 28-105 f3.2-4.5 lens in black for my PZ-1 (though if I had known that B&H would start offering the black version and listing it as an "imported item" ...)

I'm now offering for sale the 28-105 powerzoom lens I got a couple of months ago from a list member. It's in very nice shape, great glass and very good + cosmetics. It's just so much larger and heavier than the two 28-105 versions that followed it ... and I don't really use the power zoom functions.

Images from it are sharp and contrasty, though, it has nice flare control and focuses quite close.

Photos of the lens are at:
http://people.clarityconnect.com/webpages/wilensky/eBay/28-105_side.jpg
http://people.clarityconnect.com/webpages/wilensky/eBay/28-105_rear.jpg

There is a small crack around the plastic collar of the zoom set button on the side of the lens, which doesn't affect function at all:
http://people.clarityconnect.com/webpages/wilensky/eBay/28-105_button.jpg

I'm asking $150, a bit less than I paid for it.

If anyone would like a package deal that includes a well-used FA 28-70 f/4, I'll let both go for $200 including shipping.

Joe
--

Joe Wilensky
Staff Writer