arron bowley wrote:

I would like to disciss the above product especially wrt how and where to download the PDNS Backend SQL software..

Im trying oto build a server and when I type apt-get etc I cant seem to loacte the software. The PDNS Static software was located and installed.

You can also just install the pdns-server package on Debian/Ubuntu. There are also packages for the different backends. For instance install pdns-backend-mysql if you want to use MySQL as the backend. Just search your repositories for 'pdns' to see the available packages.

Nils Breunese.