Hi,

Now i have been studying the installation for hours.. and still i havent found a way to make a simple setup..

I would like to install pdns-recursor, and have it to recurse up against the root servers.. but, i just cannot find out how to configure this.

I have a running power dns service, where i have entered my ISP as recursor.. but they seems rather unrelayable.. so i hope someone can help me.. and yes i have read the documentation.. and google for hours, but.. i just cant make the right config :/

Best regards,

--
mvh
Michael Holm