Looking at the link below. It looks like that I will have to create CNAME entry for every IP in the /28 subnet, That is 16 CNAME entries? The nameserver that I am sending to will have to create a zone record called 224/28.79.73.217.in-addr.arpa?

I am thinking do I have to define the rest of the IP addreses or will just simple defining that one /28 be enough? Will the rest of the IP addresses fall into the umbrella of the main NS definition in the zone record?

Imre Gergely wrote:

You mean delegating a subnet to another nameserver? This may help:

http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/ch3/#reverse