> %_prefix        /%{MY_BASE}
I should also add that you should pick a top-level directory in opt, like for
example "blabla" or some other generic name (usually your organization's name,
acronym, or most preferrably, lower case version of your organization's stock
symbol, if you have one), and all RPM's you build should end up in the
following hierachy, I am using a made-up name "blabla" in the example:
/opt/blabla/sbin/opt/blabla/bin/opt/blabla/lib/opt/blabla/lib64/opt/blabla/libexec/etc/opt/blabla/openldap/etc/opt/blabla/pdns/var/opt/blabla/openldap/var/opt/blabla/pdns
With %MY_BASE (or more appropriately to this example, %BLABLA_BASE) being set
to opt/blabla, all SRPM's one (re)builds from that point on should be able to
correctly find their files under the /opt/blabla/ hierarchy. This includes
libraries.