From: Pdns-users [ <mailto:pdns-users-boun...@mailman.powerdns.com>
mailto:pdns-users-boun...@mailman.powerdns.com] On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: donderdag 13 oktober 2016 2:36
To: pdns-users@mailman.powerdns.com
Subject: [Pdns-users] Build recursor on FreeBSD 9.3?

Going through my normal updates, I found my automated build of the recursor
package was completing rather quickly.  On looking at the logs, I saw this:

====>> Ignoring dns/powerdns-recursor: is marked as broken on FreeBSD 9.3:
linker error

Some info is here:

So somewhere up the chain (the FreeBSD port maintainer or the PDNS project),
has it been made official that PowerDNS is not supported on FreeBSD 9.3?  Do
you also maintain a list of "officially supported" OSes?

Charles Sprickman
Bway.net - New York's Best Internet www.bway.net sp...@bway.net -

Pdns-users mailing list

Pdns-users mailing list