On 2018-04-16 07:45, Remi Gacogne wrote:
Hi,

On 04/16/2018 01:41 AM, MRob wrote:
I have strange errors in LUA script like this:

Unable to load Lua script from '/etc/pdns-recursor/luaScript.lua': STL
Exception: [string "chunk"]:2: attempt to call global 'pdnslog' (a nil
value)

Unable to load Lua script from '/etc/pdns-recursor/luaScript.lua': STL
Exception: [string "chunk"]:6: attempt to call global 'newNMG' (a nil
value)

Strange because I get pdns-recursor from pdns repo. Version 4.1.2 so why
is this errors?

You are using lua-config-file instead of lua-dns-script to load your file.

Thank you for your help. I am try to load a policy zone and over-ride the zone using LUA. A little confused but can you confirm I need both?

rpzFile has tobe in lua-config-file

Other things, prerecurse must be in lua-dns-script

This cvorrect understanding? Thank you