Cache maintenace is alreayd quite a complex part of any recursor.  IMO
adding cache syncing would introduce way too much complexity te be
worth the trouble to solve what in essense is a questionable firewall
rule design.

Maybe dnsdist with a packet cache in front of two recursors might
be worth considering.

        -Otto