On 11/30/22 6:20 AM, Pieter Lexis via Pdns-users wrote:

Removal of zones provisioned using the autoprimary must be done on the
secondaries themselves, as there is no way to signal this removal from
the primary to the secondary.

Jumping on this to ask something I've asked before, but unfortunately didn't get an answer to: how *do* you remove them from a secondary if you're using the BIND backend?

I've not been able to find a way to do it other than manually editing
the named.conf file on the secondary and then using "pdns_control rediscover", but it seems like that has a race condition (what if PowerDNS adds a new zone to the named.conf file while I'm editing it?).

--
Robert L Mathews