On 01/02/2023 20:05, Vinícius Dalcin wrote:
where am i going wrong?

(Aside: it's hard to read screenshots rather than text, and I can't copy paste from them)

I can't explain why it's not working, but I do see a few odd things.

1. Where does /etc/resolv.conf point on your host?

I note that "nslookup" and "dig" will send to the local *resolver* by default.  This shouldn't work for testing an authoritative server, unless you have actually configured delegation for your IPv6 block (which you haven't). I don't understand how you got it to work for v4 though.

In any case, better to send your requests explicitly to the right place:

dig @x.x.x.x -x 2804:2b6c::2

where x.x.x.x is the IP address where powerdns authoritative is running.  (Note that your /etc/resolv.conf should *not* point to this address; it should point to a recursor)

2. What are all those NULL records? I think you need to delete them.

3. I can't copy-paste it, but the record with ID 154 is completely broken: it's ip6.arpa under ip6.arpa.