Hello Otto,

Op 15-03-2023 om 16:22 schreef Otto Moerbeek:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 01:19:18PM +0100, Paul van der Vlis via Pdns-users
wrote:

Hello,

How can I show the settings of a domain with pdnsutil?  I don't mean the
records, but settings like what you can set with commands as:
pdnsutil set-kind
pdnsutil set-account
pdnsutil change-slave-zone-master

pdnsutil show-zone <ZONE> is documented to show DNSSEC related information
but it does show more than that. From a quick glance only the account
info is missing.

This is what I need, only the man-page is wrong. I think I also see the account info:
This zone is owned by p202

Thanx!

Paul van der Vlis

https://vandervlis.nl/