Hi,

I get a little problem with PHP debugging with X-Debug. I thnik it's related to
path mapping or something like that.

I have installed PDT on Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede and the Firefox add-on to
enable/disable debugging from the status bar.

It works fine, except one thing, when it entered debug on Eclipse, it
opens the editor with the absolute path of the file and not with the
path relative to the project where the file is located.

can debug, but setting new breakpoints during debug set them on the
system file (absolute path) and not in the corresponding project file.
Moreover, with this problem, I could have the same file opened twice in
Eclipse: one that I opened with a path relative to its containing
project, one opened by the debug with an absolute system path.

Any idea for a solution?
Thanks.

Stephane

Details of the configuration.
Eclise Ganymede 3.4 on Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope 9.04 with Firefox 3.0.13 with
Xdebug helper addon 0.3.1

xdebug.ini:

zend_extension=/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/xdebug.so

>xdebug.remote_enable=On
>>
>xdebug.remote_host="localhost"
>xdebug.remote_port=9000
>xdebug.remote_handler="dbgp"
>xdebug.remote_mode=req
>xdebug.idekey=ECLIPSE_XDEBUG

project path:

url and apache alias config (http://localhost/MyApp)

>Alias /MyApp "/media/data/Workspace/MyApp/www"
>
><Directory /media/data/Workspace/MyApp>
>    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
>    Order Deny,Allow
>    Allow from All