I've checked out the latest cvs version, but i get a couple of build errors:

IStructuredTextFoldingProvider cannot be resolved to a type
StructuredTextFoldingProviderPHP.java
/org.eclipse.php.ui/src/org/eclipse/php/internal/ui/folding     line 62 Java
Problem

It seems the import
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.projection.IStructuredTextFoldingProvider;

can't be resolved.

Anyone knows which package i'm missing?

thanks!

-robert