On Mar 12, 2012, at 5:00 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2012-03-12 00:20, András Murányi wrote:
>> Yes sorry I meant "development",
>>
>> I'll reply to the other things in a new mail...
>>

> sorry, that was a change where my internet connection broke before i
> could thoroughly test it...
>
> i changed the name of the FrontPage to DevelopmentWiki, which i think is
> a nicer header than "FrontPage", and created a compat page for the old
> FrontPage.
> obviously it still displayed the old (compat) FrontPage when clicking on
> "development", rather than the new page.
> should be fixed now.

I've had problems with doing that in the past, so I've stopped doing it
altogether and reverted the pages to FrontPage.  Basically, when the page gets
edited, then a copy of the page gets created that is called FrontPage, so there
will then be a DevelopmentWiki and a FrontPage page.  This is obviously not a
good thing.  So unless you've specifically addressed that issue, or tested a
lot to make sure it does not happen ever, I think its a good idea to keep the
pages called FrontPage, annoying as it is. Perhaps upgrading Plone would fix
this?

.hc

"Making boring techno music is really easy with modern tools, but with live
coding, boring techno is much harder." - Chris McCormick