On 11/07/2012 08:36 PM, András Murányi wrote:
If you could once duplicate the directory structure and the database,
I'd be willing to take the upgrade trip...

sounds good.

In the meantime, I think we should just put a "Download Pd" button on
the main page that points to "Featured downloads" and then the "Download
pd" menu item could be renamed to "Downloads".
Where do we want that button? Top of the intro text? Top of the right
column?

personally, i'd prefer top of the right column.
(but i think my views concerning webdesign are sometimes antique)

fgmadr
IOhannes