From: Shane Mueller <smuel...@obereed.net>
Sent: 10 August 2017 05:36:21
To: Alexandra Voinescu; pebl-list@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Pebl-list] PEBL Ospan Data Output

Alexandra,

I've updated the wiki page on the O-span to describe the data output:

http://pebl.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Operation_Span_Test#Data_Output

Let me know if you need additional guidance.

Shane

On Tue, 2017-08-08 at 17:54 +0000, Alexandra Voinescu wrote:

Hello,

This is the first time I use PEBL- Flanker, Corsi and Ospan. I've managed to
find online the Flanker and Corsi data output, but nothing for Ospan. As much
as I tried to find anything online that can help me with it, I kindly ask you
if you can help with Data Output.

Thank you and best wishes,

Alexandra

Dr Alexandra Voinescu
Research Fellow in Human Factors - FLOURISH CAV Project

Department of Health and Social Sciences
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
The University of the West of England
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol
BS16 1QY

To find out more about the FLOURISH project – follow this links:
Innovate UK - Flourish Connected Automated
Vehicles:http://phys.org/news/2016-02-autonomous-vehicles-freedom-older-adults.html

To find out more about another Automated Driving project at UWE-Bristol –
follow this link:
Innovate UK - Venturer Automated Vehicles:http://www.venturer-cars.com/