Mike,

This was created by a contributor, and so I'm not completely familiar
with all the details of this.  Part of the motivation for practice is
to weed out the people who didn't meet a criterion. In the past, I have
used an edited version that skipped the criterion and much of the
practice completely, so I understand your interest.

The trial sequence in Ospan is controlled by file called rundefn.txt.
There are some basic instructions/guidelines in that file. Essentially,
if you remove/delete some of the rows of practice, it should work.