W dniu 2014-01-22 20:22, Hannes Magnusson pisze:
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Tomasz Krawczyk <tomkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have downloaded sources and php-sdk from windows.php.net.

I found another bison earlier in the %PATH% and removed it. Now compilation
succeeded.

I'd say file a bug report to bailout when the configure system detects
an unsupported bison version, just like the *nix version does.

-Hannes

It could be done. But it would be easier to make a change in phpsdk_servars.bat

changing

SET PATH=%PATH%;%PHP_SDK_BIN_PATH%;%PHP_SDK_SCRIPT_PATH%;D:\apps\svn\bin

SET PATH=%PHP_SDK_BIN_PATH%;%PHP_SDK_SCRIPT_PATH%;%PATH%;D:\apps\svn\bin

PHP_SDK* paths at the beginning. Then PHP_SDK binaries would be found at the beginning.

BTW. The phpsdk_buildtree.bat could also build vc11 directories.

cheers
Tomek