Dears,

I've made a request to take over The Solr Package to the lead maintainer
with no reply, since there were no activity in the package since 2011, I
have implemented some features that you can see in the past email, in a
standalone repository at github. I would like to expose those features to
the main repository so that people can benefit from them. Would you allow
me to do that?

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Omar A. Shaban
Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer
www.omaroid.com