Yes, the extension is already publicly available now, the repo link is
https://github.com/wukezhan/air .

And now, the extension is been used in the PHP7 production environment,
while more features such as coroutine are in hard working.

I'm very sorry that the link was been striped by the account request
system, thanks a lot for your reply and patient work :)

Best regards

Kezhan Wu