On 07.12.2016 at 22:24, Pavlo Yatsukhnenko wrote:

> My name is Pavlo. I'm from Ukraine. Last four months I have been refining
> redis extension. I wrote compatibility layer which allows compiling
> extension with the different versions of PHP(5.3-7.1). Also I fixed some
> bugs and made some improvements (code is available on github). But since
> another mainteiners don't have s time to publish new versions I need a
> personal account on PECL site.
> Thanks.

Since Pavlo is already a member of the official PECL/redis repo[1],
somebody should approve the PECL account request and add him as lead
developer to the package.

With regard to your VCS account request: which karma would you need,
Pavlo?  doc/en, or something else?

[1] <https://github.com/phpredis>

--
Christoph M. Becker