Hi,

This issue is solved by the version 0.1.2+.

This extension continue to live into my repos. The SVN history is now imported.

I have actually one contributor (Fernando Herrero). And Jan-E of Apache Lounge
(http://apachelounge.com) know our work on this extension.

Thanks you for your help to distribute this work.

Best regards,

Jean Baptiste Nahan

jean-bapti...@nahan.fr

Twitter @jbnahan69 <https://twitter.com/jbnahan69>
Web Site : http://nahan.fr <http://nahan.fr/>

GPG Key Id : 2D30B234
Fingerprint : C415 FDBF ABCA 1214 8E40  668B 910F 4FC5 2D30 B234
Keys server : hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net